About me

Oma kuva
I'm studying Information Technologies in Oulu University of Applied Sciences. I have specialized to electronics design and testing but I'm also interested to programming and telecommunications.
At this moment I'm doing my work trainee in Valencia, Spain.

perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2012

Últimos días de 2011

Again time has gone so fast that I haven't had enough time to write a new post, or maybe I just have been lazy because of holiday but it isn't wrong, right?

I don't have lot of to tell, end of the year gone just relaxing, enjoying the weather, playing with boys, doing little shopping and so on...





 We were searching a health center when we found
this nice playground.

Inside of other shopping mall called Aqua is a little skating rink where people can try to skate while they are shopping so of course we went to try it. But have to say that it was easily the worst experience of skating, because it wasn't even skating but only walking with skates. But what you can expect from ice which is really made by plastic pieces. However I can't complain because boys liked it, maybe because it was their first time skating and they don't know better. Staff didn't wonder anymore why we didn't like the skating rink when I said that we are from Finland.





 Still there was lot of people queuing for it.

 Jasu was really happy after and said many times:
"I had so fun!" :D



 There was also one king receiving children's gift
lists and giving candies because here day of the
kings is another christmas.

Last day of the year 2011 I had little trainings in our normal training place near to Palau de la Música, or actually in front of it. Weather was again something to where I haven't been used to in Finland at the end of the year as you can see from the pictures below!



 Jhon wishes happy new year to everyone! :D

Shortly before midnight we went to rooftop with Neea to change the year immemorial way, long way away from Finland. We expected that here would have been massive fireworks on new year's eve, but no, some little fireworks here and there but nothing big like on the Spanish national day.

 Welcome 2012!


Mañana intentaré escribir sobre nuestro Día de los Reyes.

1 kommentti: