About me

Oma kuva
I'm studying Information Technologies in Oulu University of Applied Sciences. I have specialized to electronics design and testing but I'm also interested to programming and telecommunications.
At this moment I'm doing my work trainee in Valencia, Spain.

perjantai 9. joulukuuta 2011

Diciembre tan diferente

I'm not lying at all if I say that december has started with sunbathing! Of course it isn't like that everyday but the beginning of december has been very sunny and I can imagine that this christmas is going to be very different, without snow and everything. But that Finnish weather I don't miss, I'm going to enjoy this weather as long as it takes!

 Do I have to describe this?

I guess Otto is explaining something. :D



Otto doing tricks.

One style to spend time in december!

This week has been different because tuesday and thursday were holiday from work so we have been able to enjoy more about this good weather. It's a bit annoying to have like three mondays on the same week, but I don't complain.

Later yesterday we went to the Palau de la Música where I usually go to train with my local friends. We couldn't be long time there because boys are always so crazy and it's hard to concentrate because have to take care of them at the same time. But short trainings are still better than without trainings! Thanks to Neea for making my trainings possible! :)

















Little test clip...


En pocas palabras: me encanta!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti