About me

Oma kuva
I'm studying Information Technologies in Oulu University of Applied Sciences. I have specialized to electronics design and testing but I'm also interested to programming and telecommunications.
At this moment I'm doing my work trainee in Valencia, Spain.

torstai 10. marraskuuta 2011

L’Oceanogràfic

Last week’s tuesday was national holiday because of All Saints’ Day so we decided to use the time for new experience. We went to the L’Oceanogràfic which is the largest marine park in Europe situated in Valencia. This was our first time in that kind of place so you can imagine there was lot of to see! And if I was so excited about everything there you can imagine how excited boys were!

 Always posing... Behind on the left you can see
the Ágora building and L´Oceanogràfic is
situated to the right.

In year 2002 constructed marine park is situated in the eastern Valencia and it’s very popular, for tourists it’s one “have to visit” place. It has divided different areas representing main marine ecosystems: the Mediterranean, Wetlands, Temperate and Tropical Seas, Oceans, the Antarctic, the Arctic, Islands and the Red Sea. There is also Dolphinarium where is few performances during the day. They have even 45,000 animals from 500 different species so you can spend hours there (especially with children). And if you has too much money you can buy something from tourist shops at a good (read: high) price.

This is map of the whole L´Oceanogràfic area and
explanations of different places.

Temperate and Tropical Seas.

The Mediterranean.

It was really warm day!

Oceans.

Landscapes.

 Our guests with Otto and Jasu.

  Boys exploring places.

Antarctic.

Dolphinarium, unfortunately photographer's aim wasn't so
good all the time. :D

I heard that this might be Neea's future career!

 They jumped pretty high...

Islands.

Boys met walrus when we were leaving.

Hemisfèric on background and Science
Museum on the right.

There is also some kind of dinosaur land.

On friday we also visited on Science Museum (Museo de las Sciencias) which is also one part of famous Ciudad de las Artes y las Sciencias like L’Oceanogràfic. In addition to these there is also Hemisfèric and Palau de les Arts but more about those maybe later… Museum included many different zones like sports zone where we were able to do some tests, zone of superheroes with many figures and so on. We had less than two hours there so we didn’t have enough time to see everything but it was still nice experience.

Miniature of the whole Ciudad de las Artes y las Sciencias area.

 Boys playing.

Interesting things.

 I heard that I should start to train more... :D

 That would have been nice to try but it was closed.

 Standing long jump.

 Family portrait, almost.

Neea shows her style, looks easy! :)

Test that how high you can jump.

  Hemisfèric with nightlights.

There was a lot of more interesting things but we haven't got good pictures about everything, maybe next time...

Last few days have gone with fever, cough and bleeding nose and we have just rested in home. Luckily situation is going better now, it’s every time so boring to be sick and do just nothing… I hope that this is the last time to be sick here so we can enjoy more before leaving! Seems like the autumn has arrived here too, days are colder and it may rain a few days in a row so the sad fact is that no more beach days. But it’s still like 20 degrees (más o menos like the locals like to say, means approximately) so we may survive!

 Just chillin'...

Looks same than in Finland?

In my work I have lot of new things to study that I can do some progress. So it’s nice to see that little by little I can go forward.  And one thing for which I’m so glad is that I can notice my own progress in languages, in both spoken and written languages and also in both English and Spanish languages. I remember that at first it was so hard to think what I want to say and so on, I don’t say that now everything is super easy but it’s much easier! Now I also know more what I have to do in this work, but I’ll tell more about that later (if it isn’t too secret :D)…



He pensado que podría escribir un poco más en español, sé que no hay muchos lectores españoles pero eso estaría más como memoria buena de mí. Vamos a ver…

3 kommenttia:

  1. Iuu. Ompa kamala tuo viimenen sairaspäiväkuva.. Teeppäs vuoroteillen päivitys suomeksi-enkuksi-espanjaksi okei? :))

    VastaaPoista
  2. Haha jotenki arvasin ettei se kuitenkaa kelpaa. :D Pittaa miettia, vois tulla aika lyhyita posteja...

    VastaaPoista