About me

Oma kuva
I'm studying Information Technologies in Oulu University of Applied Sciences. I have specialized to electronics design and testing but I'm also interested to programming and telecommunications.
At this moment I'm doing my work trainee in Valencia, Spain.

maanantai 28. marraskuuta 2011

Summer days...

...at the end of november.

Last weekend was the warmest for awhile, sun was shining all the day and it was more than 20 degrees so of course we didn’t want to spend it inside the house. It was so warm that I could have sunbathed in our rooftop! On saturday we decided to go to Carrefour to do some shopping. Usually we take the bus when we are going to C4 but now we wanted to enjoy the weather so we walked there along the old river which is now a long park including many playgrounds and playing fields. It was my first time to see that side of the park and I have to say that I like that much. Lot of things what you can do there. Length to there and back is at least 8 km but Otto could walk almost all the way, well done from 4 years old boy.

 Family portrait from our rooftop. :D

 Winter is coming?

 Enjoyable weather.

 Just relaxing...

 One of the many playgrounds.

 And other one.

 Boys playing like always.





 Sometimes we had to carry him a little.

On sunday we went to other park where we have used to play a lot.





"Come down daddy."

Nice view to one cafetería.


Next time I could try to add little video clips, let's see how it's work...

3 kommenttia:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing ;-) We've had thus far a pretty dark autumn, yet today we enjoy a little bit of sunshine. All the best from our International Office, Bastian & Katja

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hello there, and thanks for sharing your impressions... We've had a pretty wet and dark autumn but today we may enjoy a little bit of the sun as well :-) Greetings from our International Office!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks for all those 4 comments what you two left to me hehe. Here is also autumn now but sometimes days are still so warm. I can try to send some sunshining with postcard but I can't promise it will work! :D
    Greetings from Neea and boys!

    VastaaPoista