About me

Oma kuva
I'm studying Information Technologies in Oulu University of Applied Sciences. I have specialized to electronics design and testing but I'm also interested to programming and telecommunications.
At this moment I'm doing my work trainee in Valencia, Spain.

sunnuntai 20. marraskuuta 2011

Xmas gift ideas

Today we went to explore area near to "new" football stadium for the first time. The stadium supposed to be ready for season 2009-2010 but they stopped construction because of financial problems. There was more higher and newer buildings and everything was more clean, no graffits on the walls and so on. Seems like it's more expensive area to live.

 "Stadium"...

But back to the subject, there we found few good ideas for christmas presents to us if somebody doesn't know what to buy yet.

 
Otto's favourite.

  Neea's shopping car.

 This for Jasu.

This could be nice for me.

While waiting for gifts...

4 kommenttia:

  1. And the name of the car what you want..? I am not sure is it Aston Martin or ??
    -Mam

    VastaaPoista
  2. AM of course! In Oulu is one AM also, but I'm not sure are those same models.

    VastaaPoista
  3. pikkasen on kalliit lahjatoiveet.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Minäki haluaisin samanlaisen auton mitä Neea.

    VastaaPoista